Classic Cotehardie Patterns for Women
Period Pattern No. 21
Up to 6 cotehardie and surcoat patterns.
Each pattern in the line includes cutting lines and instructions for sizes 6-20. The instructions are prefaced by many pages of historical notes and dozens of annotated photographs of the original costumes from period sources. The designer also shares ideas on enhancing finished gowns with beading, trims, and fur. Medieval Miscellanea patterns are not for beginners and require a fair amount of sewing knowledge, but they are worth the effort.
- Fitted front-laced cotehardie with low neck and flared cuffs, shown with heraldic decoration (not included).
- Fitted cotehardie with medium neck and buttons sleeves and tippets.
- sideless surcoat with wide front and back.
- Square-necked sideless surcoat with medium back and very narrow front, trimmed in fur.
- sideless surcoat with fur bodice and gathered skirt.
- Fitted front-laced cotehardie with low neck, flared elbow-length lined sleeves and laced false undersleeves; Spanish sideless surcoat with medium front and back, cap sleeves and very low armholes. Notes: The chemises worn under the cotehardies are not included in this pattern, but are available in Pattern COS-PP090.
|Quantity in stock:
Return to Catagory Page