Classic Cotehardie Patterns for Men
Period Pattern No. 23
Up to 5 different Men's Cotehardie patterns.
Each pattern in the line includes cutting lines and instructions for sizes 6-20. The instructions are prefaced by many pages of historical notes and dozens of annotated photographs of the original costumes from period sources. The designer also shares ideas on enhancing finished gowns with beading, trims, and fur. Medieval Miscellanea patterns are not for beginners and require a fair amount of sewing knowledge, but they are worth the effort.
- Tight hip-length cotehardie with tight buttoned sleeves and tippets, slashed at the hem and laced to the hem. Worn with a lined cowl hood. Shown party-color for suggestion.
- Puffed-chest thigh length cotehardie with standing collar and medium angle-wing sleeves; buttoned to the hem.
- Tight ankle-length cotehardie with full sleeves tapering to the wrist; buttoned to the crotch. Worn with a hood with liripipe.
- Tight knee length cotehardie with dagged hem, tippet oversleves, buttoned undersleeves. Worn with a dagged hood with liripipe.
- Puffed-chest thigh length cotehardie with small standing collar and full sleeves tapering to the wrist. Shown decorated heraldically for suggestion. Note: The shirts and hose picture are not included in this pattern but can be found in COSPP043.
|Quantity in stock:
Return to Catagory Page