Undergarments, Ruffs, Collars, & Cuffs
Period Pattern No. 90
Up to 11 different patterns for undergarments, ruffs and cuffs.
Each pattern in the line includes cutting lines and instructions for sizes 6-20. The instructions are prefaced by many pages of historical notes and dozens of annotated photographs of the original costumes from period sources. The designer also shares ideas on enhancing finished gowns with beading, trims, and fur. Medieval Miscellanea patterns are not for beginners and require a fair amount of sewing knowledge, but they are worth the effort.
- Chemise with rounded neck, front slit and straight sleeves.
- Chemise with small ruffled collar, front slit, and gathered sleeves with small ruffled cuffs.
- Chemise with raglan sleeves, gathered at the low neck and wrist to form ruffles.
- Chemise with low square neck in front, round neck in back, and gathered sleeves forming ruffles at the wrists; boned corset with pointed waist and optional ribbon straps, laced up the back.
- Partelett with front opening and small standing collar
- Chemise with raglan sleeves and front slit, gathered at the neck and wrist into a small collar and cuffs; boned corset with pointed waist and optional ribbon straps, laced up the back
- Partelett with raglan sleeves and front opening, gathered at the neck and wrist into a small collar and cuffs; small neck and wrist ruffs.
- Bumroll, neck ruff and cuffs.
- Golilla or Spanish collar, cuffs.
- Collar and cuffs.
- Falling Collar and Cuffs.
|Quantity in stock:
Return to Catagory Page