Italian Renaissance Patterns for Women
Period Pattern No. 41
Renaissance Up to 8 beautiful Women's Italian Renaissance gown patterns.
Each pattern in the line includes cutting lines and instructions for sizes 6-20. The instructions are prefaced by many pages of historical notes and dozens of annotated photographs of the original costumes from period sources. The designer also shares ideas on enhancing finished gowns with beading, trims, and fur. Medieval Miscellanea patterns are not for beginners and require a fair amount of sewing knowledge, but they are worth the effort.
- Shortwaisted round-necked gown with tight sleeves gathered at the top, front closing, full split skirt with underskirt.
- Highwaisted V-necked gown with tight sleeves split & laced from above the elbow to the wrist, front closing over stomacher, full split skirt with underskirt.
- Sideless V-necked tabard overdress.
- Shortwaisted square-necked gown with tight lined slashed sleeves split & laced from above the elbow to the wrist, laced to the shoulder, back closing, full skirt.
- Very highwaisted V-necked gown with 3-piece (optional - 2 piece) sleeves laced to the dropped shoulder & to each other, front closing over stomacher, full split skirt with underskirt.
- Very highwaisted scoop-necked gown with tight sleeves split & laces from above the elbow to the wrist, laced to the dropped shoulder, back closing.
- Short waisted square-necked gown with lined wide tube sleeves laced to the dropped shoulder, back opening.
- Highwaisted square-necked gown with full upper sleeves gathered into tight lower sleeves, split & laced from the elbow to the wrist, back opening. All Bodices are lined, and the skirts are pleated or gathered. The chemises worn under these gowns are not included in this pattern, but are available in pattern COSPP090, Women's Undergarments.
|Quantity in stock:
|| This item is out of stock and may take 3 to 4 weeks to restock. Call for more details.
Return to Catagory Page